|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Kerri Green GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 582|
|LAST UPDATED: September 11, 2014|
Kerri Green Biography
- Auburn haired Kerri Green was born in Fort Lee, New Jersey, USA on 14 January 1967. In 1984, Kerri decided to skip summer camp and attend some movie auditions in New York City instead. This led her to the attention of none other than Steven Spielberg, who cast her as Andy in Richard Donners adventure movie The Goonies (1985), which was one of the biggest hits of 1985. Also that year, she played one of John Candys three children in the movie Summer Rental (1985). However, she gave her most accomplished performance in David Seltzers Lucas (1986) - Corey Haim was the title character, a bespectacled, intelligent and unpopular 14-year-old misfit, who befriends 16-year-old Maggie, played brilliantly by Kerri, who Lucas soon falls in love with. However, Maggie has fallen for handsome football hero Cappie (Charlie Sheen), which breaks Lucas heart. A heartwarming, realistic and enjoyable teen movie, Lucas also featured Ally McBeal star Courtney Thorne-Smith and, making her film debut, Winona Ryder. Kerri was reunited with Charlie Sheen for 1987s road movie Three For The Road (1987), in which she played Robin, the rebellious daughter of a ruthless senator. Following the release of that movie, Kerri decided to quit acting and studied art at Vassar College. Audiences didnt see her again until the TV movie Blue Flame (1993). She received critical acclaim for her direction of the film Bellyfruit (1999). Her marriage in the Nineties has led to her now being credited as "Kerri Lee Green" and she now only pops up now and then on television - most notably in an episode of "ER" as a mother of several children, who tearfully wants to terminate her latest pregnancy.
Kerri Green Filmography
- (2010) Complacent as Beth Wilkensen
- (1999) Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Michelle (as Kerri Lee Green)
- (1994) ER as Lynn Parker (as Kerri Lee Green)
- (1993) Blue Flame as Rain
- (1993) Cafe Americain as Kelly
- (1993) Tainted Blood as Tori Pattersen
- (1992) Mad About You as Stacey
- (1992) The Burden of Proof as Kate Granum
- (1988) In the Heat of the Night as Karen Sevrance
- (1987) Three for the Road as Robin Kitteredge
- (1986) Lucas as Maggie
- (1985) Summer Rental as Jennifer Chester
- (1985) The Goonies as Andy
- (1985) The Making of 'The Goonies' as Herself
- (1984) Murder, She Wrote as Sara
- (1972) ABC Afterschool Specials as Madeline Green
- (1954) Disneyland as Calpernia
Kerri Green Trivia and Facts
- Graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Vassar College.
- Of all the main cast members of The Goonies, she is the only one that does not appear in the video for Cyndi Laupers The Goonies R Good Enough.
- Her Goonies character, Andy, is the subject of the song "Cant Stop, Gotta Date with Hate", by Lostprophets from the album "Liberation Transmission".