|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Kiera Chaplin GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 1,058|
|LAST UPDATED: August 30, 2013|
Kiera Chaplin Biography
- Kiera Chaplin (born 1 July 1982) is a British actress and model. She is also granddaughter of screen legend Charlie Chaplin and great-granddaughter of author Eugene O'Neill. Kiera Sunshine Chaplin was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, as the eldest daughter of Eugene Chaplin and his wife, Bernadette. She grew up in the same town as her father, in Corsier-sur-Vevey, Switzerland, until her parents' divorce in the mid-1990s.Soon after, aged sixteen, she moved to Paris, where she was signed up by the modelling agency NEXT Model Management.
Kiera Chaplin Filmography
- (2011) Interno giorno as Maila
- (2010) The Adventures of William Tell as Hedda Tell
- (2008) Japan as Waitress
- (2007) Chaurahen as Lea
- (2006) Aimee Semple McPherson as Myrtle Ste. Pierre
- (2005) Yatna as
- (2002) The Importance of Being Earnest as Girl in Gambling Club
- (2002) The Year That Trembled as Jennifer Treman
- (2001) Absolument fabuleux as Les mannequins
- (1989) Kelly as Herself
- (1987) Biography as Herself
- (1962) The Late Late Show as Herself
Kiera Chaplin Trivia and Facts
- Granddaughter of Oona Chaplin (nee ONeill), fourth wife of Charles Chaplin.
- Great-granddaughter of playwright Eugene ONeill .
- Daughter of Eugene Chaplin.
- Ethnic background includes English, Irish, and Roma (Gypsy).
- She appeared in the 2002 Pirelli calendar.
- Has posed for Vanity Fair, Vogue, Elle, Cosmo-Girl and GQ magazine.
- Half-niece of Charles Chaplin Jr. and Sydney Chaplin.
- Has lived in London, Paris, Los Angeles, and New York.
- Cousin of James Thiérrée , Carmen Chaplin , Dolores Chaplin and Oona Chaplin .
Kiera Chaplin Photoshoots
- "Santa Barbara Magazine" (USA), December 2004, by: Elliot V. Kotek, "A Star Is Born"
- "Vanity Fair" (USA), January 2003, Iss. 509, pg. 57, by: Herb Ritts, "Vanities: Kiera Chaplin"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 2002, Vol. 15, Iss. 3, pg. 18-19, by: staff, "The 25 Sexiest Women of 2002 - #21"