|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Kim Alexis GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 1,387|
|LAST UPDATED: May 15, 2018|
Kim Alexis Biography
- Kim Alexis (born July 15, 1960 in Lockport, New York) is an American model and actress. Alexis was one of the top models of the 1980s, identified along with Gia Carangi, Carol Alt, Christie Brinkley, Kelly Emberg, Iman, and Paulina Porizkova. In 1983 she became the face of Revlon's premium Ultima II line, replacing Lauren Hutton.
Kim Alexis Filmography
- (2012) About Face: Supermodels Then and Now as Herself
- (2009) The 7th Annual TV Land Awards as Herself
- (2008) She's Got the Look as Herself - Contestant
- (2008) She's Got the Look as Herself - Host
- (2008) The 6th Annual TV Land Awards as Herself
- (2008) The Balancing Act as Herself
- (2005) But Can They Sing? as Herself
- (2002) Fine Living Swimsuit Edition as Herself - Host
- (1999) The Top 5 Reasons You Can't Blame... as Herself
- (1998) Fox and Friends as Herself
- (1998) Holy Man as Amber, Keratin Girl
- (1997) Sunset Beach as Hotel Maid
- (1996) Hannity & Colmes as Herself
- (1995) Hope & Gloria as Herself
- (1995) The 1995 ESPY Awards as Herself - Presenter
- (1993) A Perry Mason Mystery: The Case of the Wicked Wives as Nina Morgan Morrison (as Kim Alexis Duguay)
- (1993) Body Bags as Woman with Beautiful Hair (segment "Hair")
- (1993) The 14th Annual CableACE Awards as Herself
- (1992) After Midnight as
- (1991) The Commish as Elaine Thomas
- (1991) Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? as Herself
- (1990) Night of 100 Stars III as Herself
- (1990) The Magic of David Copperfield XII: The Niagara Falls Challenge as Herself
- (1987) Geraldo as Herself
- (1982) Cheers as Herself
- (1975) Saturday Night Live as Herself
- (1966) The 700 Club as Herself
Kim Alexis Trivia and Facts
- Is a vegetarian.
- Has five children, including two step-children.
- Host of a health show on the "Family Channel" in the early 1990s.
- Host of a health show on Lifetime in the early 1990s.
- Has three sons - Jamie Stockton (b.1986) and Bobby Stockton (b.1990) with her first husband Jim Stockton; Noah Duguay (b.1994) with her second husband Ron Duguay.
Kim Alexis Photoshoots
- "Sports Illustrated: Ultimate Swimsuit" (USA), 5 November 2002, pg. 61
- "Sports Illustrated: Best Of The Swimsuit Supermodels" (USA), Special 1995, Vol. -, Iss. -, pg. 30-43, by: various photographers, "Kim"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 18 February 1988, Vol. 68, Iss. 7, pg. 103, by: Marc Hispard, "Pearls Of The Orient"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 9 February 1987, Vol. 66, Iss. 6, pg. 3-4+102+106+ 110-113+122-123, by: John G. Zimmerman, "Sugar & Spice And, Oh, So Nice"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 13 February 1984, Vol. 60, Iss. 7, pg. 6+66+72-73+ 82+84-85, by: Paolo Curto, "'A' You're Adorable, 'B' You're.."
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 14 February 1983, Vol. 58, Iss. 6, pg. 4+60+62-63+ 69+70, by: Walter Iooss, Jr., "The Fairest Island That Eyes Have Beheld"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 8 February 1982, pg. 56-57,59,60,68-70, by: Jule Campbell, "Kenya Top This?"
Kim Alexis Other Works
- TV commercial for Monistat 1 (1998)
- TV infomercial for RapidWhite tooth whitening compound.
- Print ads for Ultima II ProCollagen Anti-aging Complex for Eyes
- Television commercial for Projuva anti-aging, anti-wrinkle skin care products. (2007)
- TV commercial: Calvin Klein Activewear (1982)
- (2006) Appears on the infomercial, hosted by 'Debbie Siebers' and 'Julie Moran (I)' , for Debbie's "Slim in 6" slim training program.
- (2009) Co-hostess, with Mike Potier, of an infomercial for the "Ab Flyer" fitness system. Also appearing are 'Shannon Miller (II)' and 'Christie Rampone' .
- (2012) Release of her book, "Beauty to Die For: A Spa Mystery".