|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Kitana Baker GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 74|
|LAST UPDATED: March 17, 2013|
Kitana Baker Biography
- Miss Baker was born on July 15, 1977, in Anaheim, California, and raised in Riverside, California, the younger of two children. Her older brother has been her biggest influence in life, teaching her snowboarding and soccer at a young age, sports she continues to enjoy to this day. She also liked more girly pursuits as well, such as ballet and tap dancing. A good student, she graduated from high school a year early as an A student, then pursued an Associates in Science from a local junior college. Wanting to get into show business, and with a love for performing in front of an audience, Kitana began working as a showgirl in local clubs, eventually winning Local Showgirl of the Year 1998 and National Showgirl of the Year 1999 awards along the way. She also began modeling, posing for various magazines and web sites, and caught the attention of Playboy magazine in February 2001. Playboy hired Miss Baker to work on a TV show for their network called Strip Search and featured her in Playboys College Girls, Playboys Wet & Wild and Playboys Book of Lingerie special edition books, as well as their Playboys College Girls calendar, where she was Miss December. The producers of the show Night Calls 411 took an interest in her, and given that she already worked for Playboy - the channel that airs the Night Calls show - signed her on immediately, and shes been on every episode since. She also continued working on other projects for Playboy, including videos and regularly appearing on other shows on the network. In the summer of 2002, it was announced that Brooke Burke would be giving up her hostessing duties on the E! show Wild On. Feeling that she would be a perfect fit for the travelogue/bikini-oriented show, Miss Baker tried out for the job and ended up as one of the twelve finalists in the Wild On! Wild Off contest. Though the hostessing role ultimately went to Cindy Taylor, E! was impressed enough with Miss Baker to feature her in segment of the show taped in San Diego, for the episode titled Wild on Wants You: The West Coast, and returned again to take part in Wild On! H20. Wanting to make her way into a more mainstream acting career, Kitana began taking acting lessons at the South Coast Repertory in Costa Mesa, California, and has landed several roles in both independent feature films and a few major ones. She can be seen in the opening trailer for Auto Focus (2002) a film starring Willem Dafoe and Greg Kinnear, and has a small role in the Universal film Intolerable (2003). Also, Miss Baker has been seen in television shows such as Fast Lane, Big Shot, The Test and The Man Show, where she appeared in two skits (Bosom Springs and Women in Sports). She can still be seen live each month on Night Calls 411 every second and fourth Wednesday. Other projects shes been involved with include performing in music videos by artists such as Tommy Lee, Sugar Ray, Offspring, Moby, Brian McKnight, Shaggy, Mack 10 and DragPipe. Kitana also plans to continue modeling for the time being.
Kitana Baker Filmography
- (2009) White on Rice as Lingerie Saleswoman
- (2008) Toxic as Crystal
- (2004) Boston Legal as Beautiful Woman (uncredited)
- (2004) Incident at Loch Ness as Herself
- (2004) Slammed as Linda
- (2003) Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home as Kitana (VG)
- (2003) Eve as LaTanya
- (2003) Intolerable Cruelty as Santa Fe Tart
- (2003) It's Good to Be... as Herself
- (2003) Jimmy Kimmel Live! as Herself
- (2003) Playboy Exposed: Inside Our Locker Room as
- (2003) Windy City Heat as Svetlana
- (2003) WrestleMania XIX as Herself
- (2002) Auto Focus as Schmile Girl
- (2002) Bachelorette Party Exposed as
- (2002) Playboy: More Sexy Girls Next Door as Herself
- (2002) Playboy: Roommates as Herself
- (2002) The Model Solution as Janelle
- (2002) The Scorpion King as Barbarian Woman (uncredited)
- (2001) Scrubs as Fantasy Sorority Girl (uncredited)
- (2000) Night Calls: 411 as Net Nympho
- (1997) The View as Herself
- (1997) Wild On... as Herself
- (1996) E! True Hollywood Story as Herself
- (1994) Howard Stern as Herself
- (1982) Crossfire as Herself (archive footage)
Kitana Baker Trivia and Facts
- Winner of the 1998 Local Showgirl of the Year and the 1999 National Showgirl of the Year awards.
- Is of Irish, German, Hawaiian and Chinese ancestry. Shes a native Queenslander (Australia), and lives in Vancouver.
- (August 30, 2002) Miss Baker is announced as one of the twelve finalists in E!s search for a new Wild On hostess. She will be flown to Las Vegas for the Wild Off, where the new hostess will be annouced on September 3, as voted by the viewing audience.
- Appeared as a ring girl in King of the Cage, a competition involving fighters from various martial arts, starting in October, 1999. She has since appeared in nearly every KOTC event held at the Soboba Casino in San Jacinto.
- Taped a segment for the Travel Channel while appearing at the McLaughlin River Run 2002 in Nevada with the Girls of Playboy.
- [January 2003] Caused a stir with her appearence in a Miller Lite beer commercial, where she wrestled with a girl after arguing over the beers attributes. Many feminist activists were irate over the ad, but Baker was thrilled with the media exposure it brought her.
- Was voted the Playboy 2003 Model of the Year.
- Introduced her boyfriend John during an appearance on The Howard Stern Show on September 15, 2004. During the interview with Stern, John admitted that he has a $12,000 annual salary and that the most important thing to do in keeping a girl like Kitana happy is to not be too clingy and let her do her own thing.
- [January 2006] Along with Guy McIntyre and Tanya Ballinger , Kitana visited U.S. troops in Germany and Bosnia during Super Bowl week.
Kitana Baker Quotes
- I love nudity. I think a womans body is very beautiful and she shouldnt be ashamed of it.
- On feminist criticism of her Miller Lite ad: "I think that the commercial is meant to be nothing more than a lighthearted comedy of a mans fantasy. Its unfortunate that some women were offended by it, but that was never the intention."
- Mr. Right is a man who is outgoing, polite, very romantic and who doesnt wait for me to open my own door or pick up the check!
- Some men cant imagine an attractive woman has any brains or feelings. Im here to set them straight - and I do!
Kitana Baker Photoshoots
- "Celebrity Skin" (USA), May 2006, Vol. 30, Iss. 152, pg. 52-53, by: staff, "At Your Request: Kitana Baker"
- "Playboy's Voluptuous Vixens" (USA), December 2003, pg. 74-77, by: Gen Nishino, "Kitana Baker"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), August 2003, Iss. 27, pg. 42-45, by: staff, "The 25 Sexiest Stars of the Year #14 Kitana Baker"
- "Stuff" (USA), April 2003, Vol. 6, Iss. 4, pg. 82-88, by: Dominick Guillemont, "The Miller Lite girls"
- "Playboy's Book of Lingerie" (USA), January 2003, pg. 50-53, by: Mizuno, "Kitana Baker"
- "Playboy's Wet & Wild" (USA), January 2002, pg. 88-91, by: Mizuno
- "Playboy's College Girls" (USA), November 2001, pg. 1+2+4-7, by: George Georgiou and Mizuno, "Kitana Baker"
Kitana Baker Other Works
- Appeared in Blink 182's "The Rock Show" music video
- Appeared in George Michael's "Freek" music video
- Appeared in Offspring's "Defy You" music video
- Appeared in Sugar Ray's "When It's Over" music video
- Appeared in Moby's "We Are All Made of Stars" music video
- Appeared in Dragpipe's "Simple Minded" music video
- Appeared in Everclear's "Volvo-Driving Soccer Mom" music video
- "Catfight" TV commercial for Miller Lite (2003)
- "Cameo" TV commercial for Miller Lite (2003)
- Appeared in George Michael's "Freeek" music video
- Appeared in the 2005 Stuff Magazine calendar
- "Pillow Fight" TV commercial for Miller Lite (2003)
- "Kiddie Pool" TV commercial for Vegas.com (2005)
- Print ad for Narc (2005) (VG) video game in Maxim's April 2005 issue.