|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Kristina Wagner GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 915|
|LAST UPDATED: May 3, 2010|
Kristina Wagner Biography
- Jack Wagner and Kristina flew to Lake Tahoe on a Lear jet that Jack had rented. On December 18, 1993, the long anticipated wedding finally took place. Children: Peter Wagner (9/4/90) & Harrison Wagner (12/1/94). Siblings: 2 older brothers: Dan (5 years older), Joe (3 years older)! TV: "General Hospital" (1963) August 1984-??? (In 1991, she left GH for a 7-month hiatus, returning on May 22, 1992!) Kristina wants her children to have as carefree a childhood as she did. She was raised in a working-class section of Indianapolis, the daughter of electric-company employee Leonard Crump and his wife, Carolyn, a homemaker. She graduated from Northwest High School, 1981. (The name Malandro comes from a brief first marriage that she refuses to talk about). "We didnt have a lot of money", she says, "but my family made the most out of what we had". In 1984, during her junior year as a theater major at Indiana Central University/ now University of Indianapolis, she drove to Chicago, one of several cities where GH was holding auditions. "I drove three hours there and three hours home", she recalls. As soon as she returned, she got a call back and had to make the trip again the next day. But, she did get the part. She soon left school and moved to LA.
Kristina Wagner Filmography
- (1995) Weddings of a Lifetime as Herself - Host
- (1994) A Low Down Dirty Shame as Lisa
- (1994) Double Dragon as Linda Lash
- (1994) Men Who Hate Women & the Women Who Love Them as Lacey
- (1989) The 16th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards as Herself (as Kristina Malandro)
- (1988) Live with Regis and Kathie Lee as Herself (as Kristina Malandro)
- (1983) Hotel as Susan Atwell (as Kristina Milandro)
- (1963) General Hospital as Felicia
- (1963) General Hospital as Felicia Cummings Jones Jones Scorpio #1
- (1963) General Hospital as Felicia Jones
- (1963) General Hospital as Felicia Jones (credit only)
- (1963) General Hospital as Felicia Jones (uncredited)
- (1963) General Hospital as Felicia Jones Scorpio
- (1963) General Hospital as Felicia Scarpio Jones
- (1963) General Hospital as Felicia Scorpio
Kristina Wagner Trivia and Facts
- (1991) Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world.
- Has blonde hair and blue eyes
- Attended Indiana Central University/ now University of Indianapolis.
- Is a former student of her first husband, Randy Malandro, who was a TA at Northwest High School.
- Met first husband, Randy Malandro, while both were counselors at Lienerts Gym Camp in Indianapolis. She went to California promising theyd be together always, but she left him behind, broken-hearted.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 26, a son Peter Wagner on September 4, 1990. Childs father is her boyfriend (now ex-2nd husband), Jack Wagner .
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 31, a son Harrison Wagner on December 1, 1994. Childs father is her ex-2nd husband, Jack Wagner .
Kristina Wagner Other Works
- TV commercial for Forever White (2000)