|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 1,704|
|LAST UPDATED: March 16, 2005|
- Malaika is a Swahili song. Malaika generally means angel in Swahili, and as is the case with many Swahili words, is ultimately derived from Arabic. An alternative Swahili meaning is a "baby" or "small child", hence at least one particular traditional version of the song titled Malaika being commonly used as a lullaby throughout East Africa. Of the better known song versions is possibly the most famous love song in Kenyan pop music, as well as being one of the most widely known of all Swahili songs. Authorship of the popular song is usually credited to Kenyan musician Fadhili William, but this is disputed; in any case, William was the first to record the song, together with his band the Jambo Boys, in 1960.
- (1991) The Royal Family as Darice
- (1990) Parker Lewis Can't Lose as Caroline
- (1990) Parker Lewis Can't Lose as Merlene
- (1989) Family Matters as Lisa