|NUDE PICTURES: 4|
|Talisa Soto GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 1,247|
|LAST UPDATED: August 12, 2013|
Talisa Soto Biography
- Born to a Puerto Rican family in Brooklyn, Talisa was raised there and in Massachusetts. She started modeling at age 15 and has appeared on the covers of "Vogue," "Mademoiselle," "Glamour," and "Self," as well as in a "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue. She has been making film appearances since 1988, beginning with Spike of Bensonhurst (1988).
Talisa Soto Filmography
- (2013) Elysium as
- (2011) Ocean Beach as
- (2011) Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes as Herself
- (2009) La mission as Ana (as Talisa Soto Bratt)
- (2007) The 79th Annual Academy Awards as Herself
- (2006) Premiere Bond: Opening Nights as Herself (archive footage)
- (2002) 2002 ALMA Awards as Herself
- (2002) Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever as Vinn/Rayne
- (2002) Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance as Princess Kitana (VG) (archive footage)
- (2002) NBC 75th Anniversary Special as Herself
- (2002) The 59th Annual Golden Globe Awards as Herself
- (2002) The Short Films of David Lynch as French Girl ("The Cowboy and the Frenchman") (archive footage)
- (2001) Piñero as Sugar
- (2000) Flight of Fancy as Mercedes Marquez
- (2000) Island of the Dead as Melissa O'Keefe
- (2000) That Summer in LA as Marisabel
- (1999) Flypaper as Amanda
- (1998) The Greatest as Herself
- (1997) C-16: FBI as
- (1997) C-16: FBI as Rosemary Vargas
- (1997) Mortal Kombat: Annihilation as Kitana
- (1997) The 49th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards as Herself
- (1997) The Corporate Ladder as Susan Taylor
- (1996) Spy Hard as Seductress in Hotel Room (as Desiree More)
- (1996) The Sunchaser as Navajo Woman
- (1996) Vampirella as Vampirella
- (1995) Mortal Kombat as Kitana
- (1995) Mortal Kombat: Behind the Dragon as Herself
- (1995) Mortal Kombat: Behind the Scenes as Herself
- (1994) Don Juan DeMarco as Doña Julia
- (1994) The 46th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards as Herself
- (1993) Harts of the West as Cassie
- (1993) The 45th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards as Herself - Audience Member
- (1992) Hostage as Joanna
- (1992) The Mambo Kings as Maria Rivera
- (1991) Prison Stories: Women on the Inside as Rosina
- (1990) Silhouette as Marianna Herrera
- (1989) Licence to Kill as Lupe Lamora
- (1988) Les Français vus par as French Girl
- (1988) Live with Regis and Kathie Lee as Herself
- (1988) Spike of Bensonhurst as India
- (1984) The Pope of Greenwich Village as Studio Dancer (uncredited)
- (1982) Wogan as
Talisa Soto Trivia and Facts
- She got her first modeling job at age 15.
- She currently lives in Los Angeles "in a lovely house up in the hills with no pool but lots of balconies and great views".
- (1990) Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world.
- Engaged to Benjamin Bratt (April 2002), whom she met while filming Piñero (2001) in 2001.
- Talisa and Benjamin Bratt had a baby girl on December 6, 2002, in New York City. Her name is Sophia Rosalinda Bratt and she weighed in at 7 lbs.
- Turned down an offer to pose for "Playboy" in conjunction with her turn as a James Bond girl in Licence to Kill (1989).
- Former sister-in-law of Louis Mandylor.
- Second child with Benjamin Bratt , son Mateo Bravery, born October 3, 2005, in Los Angeles, weighing 7lbs 7oz.
- Sister-in-law of Peter Bratt.
Talisa Soto Photoshoots
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 20 February 1995, Vol. 82, Iss. 7, pg. 126, by: Walter Iooss Jr., Donna Demari & Jirair Avedil, "Captivated In Costa Rica"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 1994, Vol. 7, Iss. 2, pg. 50-51, by: staff, "The 25 Sexiest Women of 1994: #12 Talisa Soto"
- "Playboy" (USA), December 1989, Vol. 36, Iss. 12, pg. 179, by: Jim Harwood, "Holy Sex Stars of 1989!"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 1989, Vol. 2, Iss. 5, pg. 92-93, by: staff, "License To Kill's Lupe Lamora"
Talisa Soto Other Works
- (1999) Music video for 'Marc Anthony (I)' : "I Need to Know" (1999).
- Was featured as #58 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement.