|NUDE PICTURES: 12|
|Taylor Dayne GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 3,407|
|LAST UPDATED: August 7, 2018|
Taylor Dayne Biography
- Taylor Dayne is the stage name of Leslie Wunderman (born March 7, 1962), an American pop singer-songwriter and actress. In late 1987, she scored her first major hit when her debut single "Tell It to My Heart" reached #7 on the Hot 100. She then went on to have a string of hits in the late 1980s and early 1990s, including the #1 Billboard hit "Love Will Lead You Back". Overall, she has had eighteen individual hit songs reach the top ten in Billboard magazine. These include most recently, the 2011 American and international hit "Floor on Fire" and the 2008 song "Beautiful", which reached the top spot in Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play Chart. She has also topped the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart three times. Taylor Dayne began singing professionally after graduating from high school in Baldwin, Nassau County, New York, singing in little-known rock bands such as Felony and Next. She began singing solo after finishing college and released two dance singles under the name Les Lee called "I'm The One You Want" (1985) and "Tell Me Can You Love Me" (1986).
Taylor Dayne Filmography
- (2013) Telling of the Shoes as Brook
- (2012) I Am Bad as Beth
- (2012) Love Sex God as Herself
- (2012) Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off as Herself
- (2012) Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off as Herself - Team Rachael
- (2012) Thalians 55th Anniversary Gala as Herself
- (2012) This American Life Live! as Herself - Singer
- (2011) Egg Scape as Gloria (rumored)
- (2010) RuPaul's Drag U as Herself - Judge
- (2009) I Am Bad as Beth
- (2008) Beautiful Loser as Sharon Dolan
- (2008) Gone Country as Herself
- (2008) I Love the New Millennium as Herself
- (2007) Film Independent's 2007 Spirit Awards as Herself
- (2007) The Florence Henderson Show as Herself - Guest
- (2007) Up Close with Carrie Keagan as Herself
- (2006) Celebrity Duets as Herself - Musical Guest
- (2005) Remaking Taylor Dayne as Taylor Dayne
- (2004) Jesus the Driver as Con Woman #1
- (2004) Rescue Me as Shirley
- (2003) Die ultimative Chartshow as Herself
- (2003) Jimmy Kimmel Live! as Herself
- (2003) The Disco Ball as Herself
- (2002) Joshua Tree as Catherine Cooley
- (2001) MTV20: Everybody Talk About Pop Music! as Herself
- (1999) Jackie's Back! as Herself
- (1999) Searching for Jimi Hendrix as Herself
- (1999) VH-1 Where Are They Now? as Herself
- (1998) Martial Law as Elena Finn
- (1998) Rude Awakening as Maureen
- (1997) Fool's Paradise as Samantha
- (1997) Night Man as Carla Day
- (1997) NightMan as Carla Day
- (1997) Stag as Serena
- (1997) The Gift of Song as Herself
- (1997) The View as Herself
- (1994) Love Affair as Marissa
- (1993) A '70s Celebration: The Beat Is Back as Herself
- (1993) John & Leeza from Hollywood as Herself
- (1993) Late Show with David Letterman as Herself
- (1993) RuPaul's Christmas Ball as Herself
- (1992) The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as Herself
- (1990) Taylor Dayne: Twists of Fate as Herself
- (1990) That's What Friends Are for: Arista's 15th Anniversary Concert as Herself
- (1990) The 17th Annual American Music Awards as Herself
- (1990) The 32nd Annual Grammy Awards as Herself
- (1989) The 31st Annual Grammy Awards as Herself
- (1989) The Arsenio Hall Show as Herself
- (1988) Sunday Night as Herself
- (1983) Night Tracks as Guest Host
- (1966) Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon as Herself
- (1964) Top of the Pops as Herself
Taylor Dayne Trivia and Facts
- Top selling pop artist of the late 80s and early 90s.
- Before striking out on her own, Taylor was in two bands called "Felony" and "The Next."
- Music producer Ric Wake , who has also worked with the likes of Céline Dion and Gloria Estefan , gave Taylor her big break.
- (1999) Dated actor John Enos III.
- (21 March 2001) Taylors live album "Planet Love" is released.
- Has two brothers named Robert and Hugh.
- Had 7 back-to-back top 10 singles: Tell It To My Heart, Prove Your Love, Ill Always Love You, Dont Rush Me, Every Beat Of My Heart, Love Will Lead You Back and Ill Be Your Shelter.
- (December 30, 2001) Taylor becomes a mom for the first time after giving birth to twins, Astaria and Levi.
- Daughter of Laura and Jack
- Will release her 5th studio album at the end of the year (2002). Her previous albums include Tell it to my Heart, Cant Fight Fate, Soul Dancing and Naked Without You.
- Her parents and the parents of Vicki Roberts have known each other for over thirty years as business acquaintances. They are all from Long Island, New York and are now all retired in Florida.
- Released her new studio album Satisfied February 5th 2008. It debuted on the Billboard TOP 200 at #179 & #22 on the Indie Charts.
- December 11th 2007, released her 1st single from her first studio album in 9 years titled Beautiful. It hit #1 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play Charts April 2008. Beautiful also hit #23 on the AC Radio Charts.
- Hit #2 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play Charts in October 2007 with "Im Not Featuring You" with DJ Manny Lehman. The CD single was a #1 seller on PerfectBeat.com, who sold the CD Single exclusively.
Taylor Dayne Photoshoots
- "Playboy" (USA), December 1998, Vol. 45, Iss. 12, pg. 232, by: Kevin Winter, "Grapevine: Busting Out in Basic Black"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 1996, Vol. 9, Iss. 3, pg. 26-27, by: staff, "Girls On Girls: Taylor Dayne"
- "Playboy" (USA), February 1994, Vol. 41, Iss. 2, pg. 158, by: Richard Bockley, "Grapevine: There's Nothing Like a Dayne"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 1993, Vol. 7, Iss. 1, pg. 8-9, by: staff, "Super Lungs: Taylor Dayne"
- "Playboy" (USA), May 1990, Vol. 37, Iss. 5, pg. 182, by: Ebet Roberts, "Grapevine: There's Nothing Like a Dayne"
Taylor Dayne Other Works
- An accomplished pop singer, starting with hits in the 80s including
- "Tell It To My Heart" & "Prove Your Love". Still releasing albums, the
- lastest 1998's "Naked Without You", spawning the hit club single
- "Whatever You Want".
- "Can't Fight Fate" (album)
- "Greatest Hits" (album)
- "Naked Without You" (album)
- "Naked Without You" (Single release)
- "Planet Love" (Single Release)
- "Soul Dancing" (album)
- "Tell It To My Heart" (debut album)
- "Whatever You Want" (Single release)