|NUDE PICTURES: 111|
|Yasmeen Ghauri GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 685|
|LAST UPDATED: March 15, 2014|
Yasmeen Ghauri Biography
- Yasmeen Ghauri (Urdu: Ã›ÂŒÃ˜Â§Ã˜Â³Ã™Â…Ã›ÂŒÃ™Â† Ã˜ÂºÃ™ÂˆÃ˜Â±Ã›ÂŒ; born March 23, 1971) is a Canadian model. Yasmeen Ghauri was born in Montreal, Quebec to a Pakistani father, Moin Ghauri, and a German mother, Linda Ghauri. Early on in her life, Ghauri had a difficult childhood often being teased by her classmates at school for being too thin and for her ethnicity. Biography|url=http://www.askmen.com/women/models/26_yasmeen_ghauri.html%7Caccessdate=2008-06-08}} Ghauri was reportedly working at a McDonalds restaurant at the age of 17 when she was discovered by Montreal hairdresser and salon artistic director of Platine Coiffure Edward Zaccharia. At the restaurant, she often turned up dressed in black from head to toe and people described her as having a rebellious nature. Despite this, she was named Employee of the Month. Soon after her discovery, there was a shift in mentality within the fashion industry, moving from predominantly all-American models to more "ethnic" models, a trend which Ghauri fit.
Yasmeen Ghauri Filmography
- (1996) Catwalk as Herself
- (1995) Unzipped as Herself (uncredited)
- (1989) House of Style as Herself
Yasmeen Ghauri Trivia and Facts
- One of the worlds top fashion models.
- Before she started modeling, she worked at a McDonalds and was named "Employee of the Month."
- Half German and half Pakistani.
- Was discovered in 1989.
- Has been involved in fund raising for breast cancer research and saving Germanys Black Forest.
Yasmeen Ghauri Photoshoots
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 20 February 1995, Vol. 82, Iss. 6, pg. 116-117+121, by: Donna Demari, "Captivated by Costa Rica"
- "Playboy" (USA), May 1994, Vol. 41, Iss. 5, pg. 120-121, by: n/a, "Barely There"