|NUDE PICTURES: 13|
|Yasmine Bleeth GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 2,490|
|LAST UPDATED: March 15, 2014|
Yasmine Bleeth Biography
- Yasmine Amanda Bleeth (born June 14, 1968) is an American actress. Her television roles include Caroline Holden in the long-running series Baywatch and Lee Anne Demerest on the soap opera One Life to Live. Bleeth was born in New York City, the daughter of Carina, a model, and Philip Bleeth, a business proprietor. Her father Philip is Jewish of Russian and German descent, her late mother Carina was of French and Algerian descent. Her earliest known acting role was in a Johnson & Johnson's No More Tears baby shampoo television commercial at age 10 months in 1969. At the age of six, she appeared on Candid Camera. Later that year she appeared in a Max Factor cosmetic advertising campaign with model Cristina Ferrare. Her work in this campaign caught the eye of fashion photographer Francesco Scavullo, who subsequently included her and her mother in his book entitled Scavullo Women.
Yasmine Bleeth Filmography
- (2014) Beautiful Evil as Baroness
- (2008) The Last Guy on Earth as
- (2005) Candid Camera: 5 Decades of Smiles as Herself (archive footage)
- (2005) Howard Stern on Demand as Herself
- (2004) Daytime's Greatest Weddings as LeeAnne Buchanan (archive footage)
- (2003) Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding as Caroline
- (2003) Maximum Surge as Jo (archive footage)
- (2002) Playboy: The Ultimate Pamela Anderson as Herself (archive footage)
- (2001) Revealed with Jules Asner as Herself
- (2000) Celebrity Dish as Herself
- (2000) Goodbye, Casanova as Lavinia
- (2000) Hidden War as Alexia Forman
- (2000) Titans as Heather Lane Williams
- (1999) Coming Soon as Mimi
- (1999) Heaven or Vegas as Rachel
- (1999) It Came from the Sky as Pepper Upper
- (1999) Road Rage as Ellen Carson
- (1999) The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn as Herself
- (1999) Ultimate Deception as Terry Cuff
- (1999) Undercover Angel as Holly Anderson
- (1998) BASEketball as Jenna Reed
- (1998) The Howard Stern Radio Show as Herself
- (1998) The Lake as Jackie Ivers
- (1998) V.I.P. as Kristen Grayson
- (1997) Crowned and Dangerous as Danielle Stevens
- (1997) Margarita Bowl as Herself
- (1997) Veronica's Closet as Katerena
- (1996) A Face to Die For as Emily Gilmore
- (1996) E! True Hollywood Story as Herself
- (1996) Maximum Surge as Jo (VG)
- (1996) Nash Bridges as (credit only)
- (1996) Nash Bridges as Caitlin Cross
- (1996) Talk to Me as Diane Shepherd
- (1996) The Daily Show as Herself
- (1996) The Rosie O'Donnell Show as Herself
- (1995) Baywatch Nights as Caroline Holden
- (1995) Baywatch: Forbidden Paradise as Caroline Holden
- (1995) Playboy: The Best of Pamela Anderson as Herself (archive footage)
- (1995) The Naked Truth as Natalie
- (1995) The World of James Bond as Herself
- (1994) Howard Stern as Herself
- (1994) The Force as Coral Wilson
- (1993) Boy Meets World as Herself
- (1993) Late Night with Conan O'Brien as Herself
- (1992) The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as Herself
- (1992) Vicki! as Herself
- (1991) Herman's Head as Linda
- (1989) Baywatch as Caroline Holden
- (1989) Baywatch as Caroline Holden (credit only)
- (1988) Live with Regis and Kathie Lee as Herself
- (1983) Hey Babe! as Theresa O'Brian
- (1975) Ryan's Hope as Ryan Fenelli
- (1975) Ryan's Hope as Ryan Fenelli Hyde
- (1968) One Life to Live as LeeAnn Demerest Buchanan (1991-1993)
Yasmine Bleeth Trivia and Facts
- Aaron Spelling offered her roles on the television series "Pacific Palisades" (1997) and "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990) but she turned them down. However, she eventually accepted his offer to appear in "Titans" (2000).
- As a child, attended United Nations International School in New York.
- One of People Magazines 50 Most Beautiful People in 1995.
- (May 2002) Engaged to former bar owner Paul Cerrito
- Her father Philip is of Russian and German extraction, her late mother Carina was of French and Algerian descent. They were divorced. Her mother died of breast cancer on November 7, 1989 at age 47.
- Sentenced to two years probation on a cocaine-possession charge. The sentencing also calls for the actress to undergo regular drug tests, serve 100 hours of community service and pay court costs. [January 9, 2002]
- Appeared on "Candid Camera" (1960/II) in 1974 when she was only six years old.
- Is an avid breast-cancer awareness advocate. She was the 1998 spokesperson for the Lee National Denim Day fund-raising campaign, which raises millions of dollars for breast cancer research and education. Through Bleeths help, the "Wear Jeans to Work" campaign raised millions on just that one day for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Bleeths mother died of breast cancer at age 47.
- Appeared in underwear along with Jamie Luner , Alyssa Milano , Melissa Joan Hart , Garcelle Beauvais , Carmen Electra , Peta Wilson and Jeri Ryan on the cover of, and inside, the October 1997 issue of "Details" magazine.
- Resides in Birmingham, Michigan, since her marriage.
- Auditioned for the role of "Grace Adler" in the situation comedy "Will & Grace" (1998) , but lost to Debra Messing.
- Has two half-brothers named Tristan (b. 1986) and Miles (b. 1988), from her father second marriage.
- Shes bilingual: English and French.
- Best friends with Nancy Valen.
Yasmine Bleeth Quotes
- "It was almost like falling in love... It became my boyfriend, my best friend, my family." - on her cocaine addiction (Us Weekly, April 2003)
- Every man whos ever fallen in love with me fell hard the minute I cooked a meal for him. Its the way to a mans heart.
Yasmine Bleeth Photoshoots
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), July 2003, Iss. 26, pg. 64-67, by: staff, "Nose...Out of Joint"
- "Playboy" (USA), November 2000, Vol. 47, Iss. 11, pg. 184, by: Fitzroy Barrett, "Grapevine: Made a Sexy Splash on Nash"
- "US" (USA), July 1999, Iss. 258, pg. 74, by: Tom Conroy, "The Bod Squad: Yasmine Bleeth"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 1999, Vol. 12, Iss. 9, pg. 48-49, by: staff, "Police Sirens: Nash Bridges"
- "Maxim" (USA), December 1998, Iss. 14, pg. 114-119, by: Albert Sanchez, "Yasmine Bleeth"
- "Playboy" (USA), June 1998, Vol. 45, Iss. 6, pg. 131, by: staff, "The Babes Of Baywatch"
- "People Weekly" (USA), 8 May 1995, Vol. 43, Iss. 18, pg. 87, by: Frank W. Ockenfels III, "The 50 Most Beautiful People in the World"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 1995, Vol. 8, Iss. 9, pg. 68-69, by: staff, "Channel Surfing: Baywatch"
Yasmine Bleeth Other Works
- Print ads for Lee Jeans National Denim Day (1998)
- (October 1991): Starring in "Welcome To My Life", a series of three
- one-act plays written by Charlie Loventhal. (Second Stage Theater, New
- York, New York, USA)
- TV commercial for Johnson's Baby Shampoo at age 6 months
- TV commercial for Soft & Dri (1997)
- Print ad for National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board (milk
- moustache) (1998)
- TV commercial for Downy Fabric Softener (1973)
- (1984) TV Commercial: Atari 5200 video game super system
Yasmine Bleeth Trademarks
- Curvaceous, buxom figure
- Brown hair and blue eyes
- Lisp, breathless voice