|NUDE PICTURES: 3|
|Zara Phillips GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 3,781|
|LAST UPDATED: October 16, 2013|
Zara Phillips Biography
- Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips MBE (born 15 May 1981), commonly known as Zara Phillips and formally as Mrs Michael Tindall, is the eldest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. She is a respected British equestrian.
Zara Phillips is the second child and only daughter of Anne, Princess Royal and her first husband, Captain Mark Phillips. She is 14th in the line of succession to the 16 thrones of the Commonwealth realms. She is married to former England rugby union player Mike Tindall, but is better known by her maiden name which she uses for informal public occasions. She is listed as "Mrs Michael Tindall" in the line of succession.
Zara Phillips Filmography
- (2013) In Between Black and White as Tara
- (2012) First as Herself - Olympian
- (2012) London 2012 Olympic Closing Ceremony: A Symphony of British Music as Herself
- (2012) The Diamond Queen as Herself (as Zara Tindall)
- (2011) The Royal Wedding as Herself - Wedding Guest
- (2010) Daybreak as Herself
- (2010) Sport Relief 2010 as Herself
- (2008) Roots: Unknown as
- (2008) Roots: Unknown Soundtrack as
- (2007) Concert for Diana as Herself - Audience Member (uncredited)
- (2006) Sport Relief 2006 as Herself
- (2005) Masterchef Goes Large as Herself - Eventing World Champion
- (2004) Horsetails as Herself
- (2004) Strictly Come Dancing as Herself - Audience Member
- (2001) The New Royals as Herself (archive footage)
- (2000) Breakfast as Herself
- (2000) Breakfast as Herself (archive footage)
- (1996) E! True Hollywood Story as Herself
- (1970) A Question of Sport as Herself
Zara Phillips Trivia and Facts
- Daughter of Princess Anne of England and her first husband Mark Phillips (XII).
- Grandmother is Queen Elizabeth II of England.
- 13th in line to the throne of England.
- She is - like her mother - an excellent equestrian. In 2005, she won the European Event Championship title at Blenheim Palace, UK.
- Was named by her uncle, Prince Charles, who suggested the name Zara to his sister, Princess Anne.
- Along with her brother, they are the only two of Queen Elizabeth IIs grandchildren who do not have royal titles. Their mother, Pincess Anne, wanted her children to have normal lives and therefore declined an offer from the Queen to grant them titles.
- Won individual gold and team silver at the 2006 World Equestrian Games in Aachen, Germany, making her the current Eventing World Champion (27 August 2006).
- Niece of Prince Charles , Princess Diana , Prince Andrew , Sarah Ferguson & Edward Wessex.
- She was awarded the M.B.E. (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2007 Queens New Years Honors List for her services to equestrianism.
- She was awarded the BBC Sports Personality of the Year in 2006 for her services to equestrianism.
- Sister-in-law of Autumn Phillips.
- Competed for the British Equestrian Team at the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London making her the first member of the British Royal Family to compete in an Olympics since her mother. She became the first member of the Royal Family to earn an Olympic Medal - winning a Silver Medal in the three day Team event.