Valarie Rae Miller
|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Valarie Rae Miller GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 14|
|LAST UPDATED: June 24, 2012|
Valarie Rae Miller Biography
- Valarie Rae Miller (born April 16, 1974) is an American actress. Raised in Fort Worth, Texas, Miller became interested in acting when she was quite young. She attended a high school for the performing arts and landed a number of high-profile commercials while still in college.
Valarie Rae Miller Filmography
- (2013) Shoes! as Lefty (voice)
- (2009) Men of a Certain Age as Alexis
- (2009) Thank You for Washing as Lauren
- (2007) Dark Angel: Genesis as Herself
- (2007) Life as Erin Cordette
- (2007) Reaper as Josie
- (2007) Reaper as Josie (credit only)
- (2006) Crank as Chocolate
- (2006) Smith as Macy
- (2003) Hollywood Homicide as Sartain Receptionist
- (2003) NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service as NCIS Special Agent Bryn Fillmore
- (2002) All About the Benjamins as Pam
- (2002) Strictly Business: Making 'All About the Benjamins' as Herself
- (2000) Bear to the Right as Girlfriend
- (2000) Dark Angel as Cynthia 'Original Cindy' McEachin
- (2000) Dark Angel as Cynthia 'Original Cindy' McEachin (credit only)
- (2000) Dark Angel as Cynthia McEachin (credit only)
- (1997) Hollywood Confidential as C.C.
- (1997) One Saturday Morning as Meme the Host (1999-2000)
- (1997) Peer Pressure as Co-Host (uncredited)
- (1996) Malcolm & Eddie as Katrina
- (1996) The Disappearance of Kevin Johnson as Rudi
- (1995) In the House as Paula
- (1994) Gladiators 2000 as Host
- (1989) Family Matters as Helen
Valarie Rae Miller Trivia and Facts
- Was reunited with old Dark Angel co-star Michael Weatherly in the episode Reunion, season 7 episode 2 of NCIS.
- She lost her mother to cancer in the mid 90s.
- Has one brother.
- Still close friends with Dark Angel co-star Jessica Alba.
- Was born in Lafayette, Lousiana, but raised in Forth Worth, Texas.
Valarie Rae Miller Quotes
- "I get tired of these straight actors in gay roles who say, Oh, Im really cool, and it doesnt bother me, but just so you know, Im straight. If its really not an issue, then why are you talking about it?" - to Girlfriends magazine, February issue.